Copyright © 2013 by "Pablo Software Solutions" · All Rights reserved · http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com
This template demonstrates how to use the CMS tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
• Online administrator panel (CMS Admin) to add/edit/copy and remove pages.
• The administrator panel supports several popular editors like CKEditor and TinyMCE.
• You can hide pages from the menu structure which currently under construction.
• CMS uses individual 'design blocks' to give you as much flexibly as possible.
• Integrated search functionality (CMS Search).
• Includes a CMS Menu object, which can be used to navigate between online pages.
• The CMS label object can display the title, date, page views etc anywhere on the page.
• Supports AJAX to quickly navigate between pages without reloading the whole page!
• Integrates with the login tools so you can assign different users to the CMS.
• The system keeps track of the page views.
• The CMS supports external pages, so you can mix online content with standard pages.
• Includes a simple File Manager which can be used to upload and manage online images.
• The CMS tools require a web server with PHP and MySQL support.
Click 'Getting started' to learn more.