The LXV Armeekorps was established on 28 November 1943 for the deployment of V-weapons in France (V2 and V3). The corps was subordinated to Oberbefehlshaber West.
On 1 May 1944 the Feldgendarmerietrupp (mot) 900 had arived in the corps area.
On 7 May 1944 the Stab and the 1. and 4. Kompanien of the Sicherungsbataillon 547 (Generalkommando LXV Armeekorps) arrived at Elbeuf.
On 21 May 1944 the following units were subordordinated to the corps: Kolonnenführer der Luftwaffe beil Generalkommando LXV Armeekorps, NSKK Kraftwagenwerkstattzüge (mot) 1 und 2, Luftwaffentransportkolonnen 107/XVII, 110/VII, 125/VI, each with a 60t capacity.
On 26 May 1944 the following forces were subordinated to the corps: NSKK-Transportkolonnen 341, 342, 343 each with 60t, NSKK-Transportkolonnen 344, 345 as Personaleinheit without trucks and the Stab und 4. Kompanie of the NSKK-Regiment 3.On 29 May 1944 the following units were subordordinated to the corps: the Nachschubläger 761, 773, 782, 7813, 835 and 843.
2. COMMANDING GENERALS AND GENERAL STAFF
The corps had the following commanders:
The general staff was composed as follows:
The headquarters of the LXV Armeekorps were located at Maisons-Laffitte, close to Paris and near the headquarters of Oberbefehlshaber West in Saint-Germain.