- To find the inner sensitive points in a
natal Chart, each radix planet should be reflected against the 15th degree of the sign it
rules. This means all radix positions (in degrees, minutes and seconds of arc) should be
subtracted from 30 degrees.
- Your radix Pluto is at 3°41' Leo.
- The complementing number of degrees is
29°60' - 3°42' = 26°19'.
- Pluto rules Scorpio. From Leo to Scorpio
(not included) we count two signs. From Scorpio (though not included) we count two more
signs and we have Aquarius. So your inner Pluto is at 26°19' Aquarius. We abbreviate it
like this: Pluto inn.
Ascendant and Midheaven
- We should use the housesystem of Porphyrius,
since this is the only one that answers the requirements of this system. It determines the
house cusps by dividing the space of the quadrants into three equal sections along the
- To find the inner axis Ascendant-Descendant
one has to reflect it against 0° Ram-Libra. To find the inner axis Midheaven-Immum Coeli
one has to reflect it against 0° Capricorn-Cancer.
- Your radix Ascendant is 8° Sagittarius. The
complementing number of degrees is 22°.
- From Sagittarius (not included) to 0° Ram
we count 3 signs. From 0° Ram (included this time!) we add 3 signs. Your inner Ascendant
is at 22° Cancer.
- The second inner house cusp is found by
reflecting it against 0° Taurus. Etc.
- Rootcomplexes are formed when an inner
planet or cardinal point makes a conjunction or opposition with an outer planet or
cardinal point. Orb: six degrees.
- Your Asc inn is at 22° Cancer. Your Sun rad
is at 25°48' Cancer.
- We write this: Asc inn -o- Sun rad Ca.
Casting the Chart
- Since the inner factors represent the
unconscious or the inner states of being, they ought to be put around the inner circle.
The outer factors belong to the conscious and ought to be put where we usually put them
(the radix). To make a rootcomplex visible, to show which inner factor influences which
outer action, we draw a fine arrowlike line from the inner planet to the outer planet. In
order to understand this system it is essential to cast the chart in this way. The way of
thinking is: inside ---> outside. This is crucial.