Friday, August 31, 2007
I've been blogging for nearly two years now, and I notice that my taste in weblogs is evolving. Some blogs that I liked in the beginning now seem boring or even crap. Others have ceased to exist and are dearly missed. And then there are the ones... well we seemed to have grown apart really.
So time to update my blogroll. As always I like to give my short impression of the blogs I link to, something I picked up from Zoe's blog. It makes the links more personnal, I try to explain why I like this or that particular blog. This way it's easier for visitors to browse my links and to select the ones that my interest them, instead of clicking at random on individual links in often very elaborate blogrolls.
These are the newbees, go4th&* (go forth and multiply)
- Ann in the Morning, by Ann (Dutch language)
- Askatasuna, by Goya (Dutch language)
- Blogzira, by Lucy Pepper
- BVLG, by BVLG (Dutch language)
- The Dilbert Blog, by Scott Adams
- I'd Rather Be Blogging, by Maureen
- Invading Holland, by Invader Stu
- Tomato and Basil Sandwiches, by Auntie Marianne
- Wondermark, by David Malki
- X-Pose – Confessions of a Photographer, by X-Pose