Stan Duo's (Thomas) Corellian freighter wasn't called the "Millennium Falcon".
No, it was the "Centennial Chicken".
During their adventures, the group was forced to take aboard an Imperial officer.
They were forced to follow this officer's orders. Of course, the group didn't like that too much.
However, it was the intention - as was described in the story scenario - that the man gained the sympathy of the group
so we would all work together to accomplish the task at hand,
but somehow Game Master Eric never could get that across to us.
Finally, after a lot of confrontations, we were involved in a fire fight
where an enemy was shooting at us from behind crates in a cargo hold with only one way in.
We were outside in the corridor, taking cover.
It came to another confrontation, and this time GM Eric kinda lost it.
- Officer (Eric): You people attack the enemy!
- Stan Duo (Thomas): What? Are you mental? He's got the doorway covered!
- Officer (Eric): But he's alone. Totally outnumbered. You can take him.
- Stan Duo (Thomas): Right. After you, mister tactical genius.
- Officer (Eric): No! You people go get him! You must obey my orders!
- Stan Duo (Thomas): I don't feel like being killed today. You go.
- Officer (Eric): You'll be in trouble if you don't do what I tell you to!
- Stan Duo (Thomas): Yes. Whatever. You go.
- Officer (Eric): That's it! I've had it! I'll go hang myself!
- Eric *giving up*: The man goes away to another cargo hold and hangs himself.
- Players *surprised*: But, Eric...
- Eric: No. Too late. You see him hanging there.
- Players *confused*: But...
- Eric: No. He's dead.