Disclaimer To All Friends and/or Colleagues and/or Persons
>From me ("the wishor") to you ("the wishee"):
Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter and/or summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions/obligations and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to obligate or practice religious or secular traditions at all.
I wish you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures, religions, followers of other beliefs or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee.
By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:-
* This greeting is subject to no further clarification, and may be withdrawn or varied without favour or equivocation.
* This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.
* This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually grant or implement any of the wishes hereforeto mentioned.
* This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.
* This greeting is warranted to perform as may be reasonably expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issue of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever shall come first.
* This greeting is made under current Belgian Laws.