How to reach "Les Hirondelles" in Tourres (Pompignan)
(click on a map to enlarge)
Antwerp - Brussels - Namur - Luxemburg - Metz - Nancy - Dijon - Lyon - Valence - Orange - Nîmes (Autoroute du Soleil)
Antwerp - Ghent - Lille - Reims - Dijon - Lyon - Valence - Orange -Nîmes (Autoroute du Soleil)
Distance out of Antwerp about 1100 km
Info Autoroute: www.asf.fr
- exit 25 "Nîmes-Ouest", keep right, direction "Centre Ville"
- after toll station, straight ahead on the first roundabout, direction Alès (N106)
- after the second roundabout, keep right direction Le Vigan and later on to the left on the D999 direction "Le Vigan/Quissac"
- after passing the little cities of Quissac en Sauve, turn left at Conquerac (after about 40 km) direction "Pompignan"
- after about 7 km turn left to Tourres (D181B)
- Just before entering the hamlet of Tourres: first road on the left (country road). After 200m ... "Les Hirondelles"
- Michelin nr. 721 National
- Michelin nr. 339 Local Gard, Herault
Good to know
- The High Speed Train (TGV) coming from London/Brussels stops in the stations of Nîmes and Montpellier
- Ryanair has frequent flights on Nîmes,
out of Brussels, London, Dublin, ...