All images are copyrighted © and may not be used or reproduced without
Web: August 2005
Last known status: Abandoned
The impressive main building of the quarter "Commander Dungelhoeff"
was built in 1888 and 1889. After World War 2 this quarter was training
centre N°2 and since
1955 it was the Royal Military Cadet School. Until 2000 when it
was abandoned by the military.
Start with N°1 to take the tour, or click on any thumbnail to
see a larger picture in a new window