European Forum of Logistics Education (EFLE) was founded in 1993 in Paris, France. Director of the Ecole Europeené Transport, Mr. Roland Brenin, called the logistics education professionals from all over the Europe to come together in one conference.
Since that the group of logistics educators have come together annually in different places. The 10th anniversary was held again in Paris in 2003.
The aims of EFLE are:
- To facilitate the growth of the logistics education network in higher education in Europe
- To improve the logistics education
- To increase both student and staff mobility
- To share the best practises and experiences
- To ensure the continuing cooperation between the member universities/schools