Corn Cups with Caramelized Onion
- 3 large onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup yellow corn meal
- 1 10-1/4 ounce package soft silken tofu
- 1/2 cup potato flour
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, toss onions with olive oil. Spread
- on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally,
- until onions are softened and browned.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix together corn meal, tofu, potato flour, chili
- powder, and salt. Knead briefly on a work surface dusted with potato flour.
- Divide dough into 12 pieces and press into nonstick muffin tins, forming
- 3. Bake cups for 10 minutes, or until slightly puffed and browned. Fill with
This page is made by Pascal Meijer