Will's Crockpot Scrabble
- 2 cups wheat chex
- 2 cups corn chex
- 2 cups rice chex
- 3 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 1 13 ounce can or jar of salted peanuts or asst. mixed nuts
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1. In large (double) paper bag, mix together pretzels, cereals, and nuts
- along with the garlic salt, celery salt, seasoned salt, and grated cheese.
- 2. Empty bag into large mixing bowl and sprinkle the melted butter and
- worcestershire sauce over all mixing gently with your hands
- 3. Empty bowl into crockpot and cook on low for 3 or 4 hours.
- 4. Tear open paper bags you used to originally mix the scrabble and spread
- them out onto a counter.
- 5. Spread heated crockpot scrabble onto torn open bags and let dry for a
- minimum of one hour letting the paper absorb any excess moisture.
- 6. Store in Rubbermaid or Tupperware type airtight containers. Keeps for
This page is made by Pascal Meijer