Lobster and Chive Bisque
- 1 cup lobster meat, fresh, frozen or canned
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 In a medium size pot, saute lobster meat, onion and butter until onions are soft.
- 2 Stir flour into the pot. When all ingredients are well blended, add milk, salt and cream. Cook over a low heat until soup has thickened. 3 Garnish soup with green onions before serving.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer