Apple Stuffed Mushrooms
- 32 lg Mushrooms, fresh
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 tb Celery- finely chopped
- 1/2 c Apple- minced
- 2 tb Fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tb Parsley, fresh- chopped
- 2 tb Walnuts- finely chopped
- - toasted
- 1 tb Blue cheese- crumbled
- 2 ts Lemon juice
- Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels.
- Remove stems, finely chop 1/3 cup of stems, reserving remaining stems for another use.
- Set mushroom caps aside.
- Coat a small skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add 1/3 cup reserved chopped mushroom stems and celery, saute 2 minutes or until tender.
- Combine celery mix, apple and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well. Spoon 1-1/2 ts apple mix into each reserved mushroom cap. Place mushrooms in a 15x10" jelly roll pan, bake at 350~ for 15 minutes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer