Winning Wings in Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 16 Chicken wings
- 4 tablespoons Wine or balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup Apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons Peanut butter (optional)
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 4 tablespoons Horseradish
- 1 cup Sweet onion -- finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Hot sauce (optional)
- Pat the chicken wings dry and place then in the crockpot.
- In a bowl, mix together remaining ingredients. Taste-check for a good balance of sweet and sour. Pour the sauce over the wings. Cover the crockpot and cook on low until the chicken is tender, about 4 hours.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer