Will's Crockpot Scrabble
- 2 cups wheat chex
- 2 cups corn chex
- 2 cups rice chex
- 3 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 1 13 ounce can or jar of salted peanuts or asst. mixed nuts
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup worcestershire sauce
- In large (double) paper bag, mix together pretzels, cereals, and nuts along with the garlic salt, celery salt, seasoned salt, and grated cheese.
- Empty bag into large mixing bowl and sprinkle the melted butter and worcestershire sauce over all mixing gently with your hands 3.
- Empty bowl into crockpot and cook on low for 3 or 4 hours.
- Tear open paper bags you used to originally mix the scrabble and spread them out onto a counter.
- Spread heated crockpot scrabble onto torn open bags and let dry for a minimum of one hour letting the paper absorb any excess moisture.
- 6. Store in Rubbermaid or Tupperware type airtight containers. Keeps for several weeks without going stale.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer