Spicy Chicken Wings
- a.. 3 tbsp. vinegar
- b.. 24 chicken wings, drummettes
- c.. 1/4 c. hot pepper sauce, or less
- d.. 1/2 c. melted butter
- e.. 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch original dry salad dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together except chicken wings and salad dressing mix.
- Place chicken wings in baking dish or pan in a single layer.
- Pour mixture over wings. Sprinkle with dry dressing mix. Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until browned. Sprinkle with paprika if you like. Chicken wings may be made in crockpot - cook on low 4 to 5 hours.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer