- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce -- plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 pound pecans halves
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In nonstick skillet, melt butter and add Worcestershire sauce.
- Add pecans, pinch of salt, and freshly ground pepper.
- Stir and cook over medium heat for a few minutes, until nuts are coated. Transfer to baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, stirring often. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and additional Worcestershire sauce.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer