Mock Boursin Cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. unsalted, whipped butter
- 1/4 tsp. each thyme, black pepper
- 1 tsp. dill
- 1/2 tsp. each salt, basil, marjoram
- Crush garlic.
- Add room temperature cheese and butter.
- Add spices, mix well in food processor or blender.
- Store covered in refrigerator. Serve with crackers or use in other recipes. Note: also good when stuffed inside chicken breasts, which are then dipped in flour, browned in hot skillet with a little butter, and baked...
This page is made by Pascal Meijer