Crab Rangoon II
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons onion, minced
- 1 head bok choy, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped pea pods
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, cartilage removed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) package won ton wrappers
- vegetable shortening, for frying
- 1 Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add garlic and onion, and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add bok choy and pea pods, stir fry until the bok choy and pea pods are crisp-tender.
- 2 In a large mixing bowl, combine crab, cream cheese, soy sauce, and sauteed vegetable mixture.
- Drop mixture by 3/4 teaspoon into the center of a won ton wrapper.
- Fold the wrapper in half to make a triangle, seal the wrapper closed around the mixture by wetting you finger with cold water and pressing the ends together.
- 3 In a wok or large sauce pan, over medium-high heat, fry 3 to 4 crab dumplings at a time in 3 inches of shortening.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer