Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 18 medium mushrooms (about 1 pound
- 7 ounces crab meat
- 5 green onions with tops, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried savory
- ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a medium bowl, combine crabmeat, green onions, herbs, and pepper.
- Mix in mayonnaise and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Refrigerate filling until ready for use.
- 3 Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp towel.
- Remove stems.
- Spoon out the gills and the base of the stem, making deep cups.
- Discard gills and stems.
- Fill the mushroom caps with rounded teaspoonfuls of filling, and place them in an ungreased shallow baking dish. Sprinkle tops with Parmesan and paprika. 4 Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and serve immediately
This page is made by Pascal Meijer