Angel's Yummy Bruschetta
- 1 loaf crusty French Bread (baguette)
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 balls of fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Cut the loaf of French bread into 12 slices on the diagonal.
- Arrange the bread on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Reduce the oven`s temperature to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- 3 In a small mixing bowl combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Mix well, cover, and refrigerate.
- 4 Spoon equal amounts of the tomato mixture onto the toasted slices of bread.
- Place slices of the Mozzarella ball on top and place the pan of bread back into the oven until the cheese has melted just slightly and is oozing over the tomatoes, approximately 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer