Spicy Plum Salad
- 1 1/2 cups Chopped pitted fresh plums
- 1/3 cup Dry white wine
- 1 package Raspberry Jello (6oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground cloves
- 2 cups Boiling water
- 2 large Red plums, pitted -- sliced
- Salad greens
- Combine the 1-1/2 c.
- chopped plums and the wine, let stand 3 hrs.
- Combine gelatin, cinnamon, and cloves, stir in boiling water until gelatin is dissolved.
- Drain plums, reserving wine.
- Combine wine and cold water, stir into gelatin mixture.
- chill until partially set, stir in the chopped plums. Arrange plum slices in 5-cup mold, carefully pour in a little gelatin mixture. Chill until almost firm. Pour in remaining gelatin. Chill until firm. Unmold. Line with greens.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer