- Uova Farcite al Limone (Tuscany)
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 36 capers, drained
- Cut eggs lengthwise into halves.
- Lift out the yolks, and mash them with a fork until smooth.
- Blend in lemon rind, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, and Tabasco. Fill eggs with the mixture and top each with 3 capers. Cover with a plate and chill before serving.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer