Twice Baked Potatoes
- Bake whole potatoes @400 in oven, until fork can easily be inserted.
- While potatoes are baking combine onions and mushrooms in a fry pan with olive oil.
- Season with salt,pepper and garlic powder.
- Saute until onions are transparent.
- Cut potatoes length wise in half.
- Scoop out middle leaving a thin layer of potatoe in shell.
- Mash potatoe with milk and butter.
- Add sauted onions and mushrooms.
- Mix,add 1 cup cheddar cheese and mix.
- Fill potatoe shells to the top.
- Put back in oven @400 degrees for about 20 minutes. Take pan out of oven use the remaining 1 cup of cheese and top each potatoe. Turn oven off and put pan back in just until the cheese melts, about 1-2 minutes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer