Pancho Villa´s favorite Tostada
- 1 tablespoon lard
- 1 Clove Garlic, peeled and finely choppend
- 1/2 Medium Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Cup canned Tomatoes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1/2 shredded lettuce
- Sour Cream
- 1 bag of Tostadas
- In a frying pan melt the lard and fry the garlic and onion, without browning, untilthey are soft.
- Add the tomato and fry for a minute or so more.
- Add the ground meat and seasoning and cook over a medium flame until it is tender.
- Garnish the Tostadas Charras with a layer or ground meat, shredded lettuce,a slice of tomato, and a dollop of sour cream. Just eat´em and discover why Pancho Villa was a real charro.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer