Basil, Potato And Egg Salad
- 1 lb 4 oz red new potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 3/4 c Nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 c Minced scallions
- 2 tb +2 t low cal mayonnaise
- 1 tb Cider or red wine vinegar
- 2 ts Dijon or spicy brown mustard
- 1 ts Basil
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 1/8 ts White pepper
- 2 lg Hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 sl Cooked turkey bacon crumbled
- In a large saucepan, over high heat, bring potatoes and enough water to cover to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and simmer 15-20 min.
- Drain potatoes, let cool to room temperature.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, compine yogurt, scallions, mayonaise,vinegar, mustard, basil, salt and pepper. Fold in eggs and bacon. Add potatoes, and toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer