- 1 x Med Eggplant, peeled *
- 1/4 c Tahini
- 1 T Lemon juice
- 1 x Clove garlic
- 1/4 t Black Pepper
- 1 ds Ground Cumin
- 2 T Sesame seeds
- 2 T Finely chopped fresh Parsley
- * and cut into 1/2" cubes (about 3 cups) Steam eggplant until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Place cooked eggplant in food processor.
- Add tahini (sesame paste),lemon juice, and garlic.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, spoon into serving bowl.
- Garnish with parsley sprig. Serve warm or chill. Makes 2 cups. HINTS: - smaller eggplants have thinner peels and a sweeter flavor. Select : those with firm skin free of soft spots. - store sesame seeds in cool, dark place in refrigerator.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer