- 24 Mushrooms- Medium
- 2 T Margarine Or Butter
- 1/4 c Onion- Chopped, 1 Medium
- 2 T White Wine- Dry
- 1/4 c Bread Crumbs- Dry
- 1/4 c Cooked Smoked Ham- Fine Chop
- 2 T Parsley- Snipped
- 1 T Lime Juice
- 1 Clove Garlic- Finely Chopped
- 1 t Oregano Leaves- Dried
- Dash Of Pepper
- 1/2 c Cheese- Finely Shredded, *
- Cut stems from mushrooms, finely chop enough stems to measure 1/4 cup.
- Heat margarine in 10-inch skillet just until bubbly.
- Place mushroom caps, topsides down, in margarine.
- Cook uncovered until mushrooms are light brown, remove mushrooms with slotted spoon.
- Cook and stir onion in same skillet until tender, stir in wine.
- Simmer uncovered 2 minutes.
- Mix in chopped mushroom stems and remaining ingredients except cheese and mushroom caps, cool slightly.
- Shape mixture into 24 small balls, place 1 in each mushroom cap. Sprinkle with cheese. Set oven control to broil. Place mushroom caps on rack in broiler pan. Broil with tops 3 to 4 inches from heat until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer