REDUCED-FAT CRAB RANGOON
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 6 oz Lump crab meat- drained &
- 2 Scallion- including tops,
- -thinly sliced
- 1 Garlic clove- minced
- 2 ts Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 ts Soy sauce, thin
- 1 pk Won ton skins (48 count)
- Vegetable spray coating
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except won ton skins and spray coating, mix until well blended.
- (To prevent won ton skins from drying out, prepare one or two rangoon at a time.
- ) Place 1 tsp filling in center of each won ton skin.
- Pull bottom corners down and overlap slightly, moisten one corner and press to seal.
- Lightly spray baking sheet with vegetable coating. Arrange rangoon on sheet and lightly spray to coat. Bake in 425 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot with sweet-sour sauce or mustard sauce.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer