Baked Crab Quesadillas
- 1/3 c Unsalted butter or margarine
- 1/4 c Vegetable oil
- 1/2 c Chopped onion
- 2 Jalapeno pepper,seeded
- And finely chopped
- 1 cl Garlic, minced
- 1 lb Lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 c Mayonnaise
- 1 T Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 t Salt
- 16 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1/3 c Shrredded Monterey Jack
- Cheese with jalapeno peppers
- Combine butter and oil, set aside.
- Saute` onions, peppers, and garlic in 2 Tbl.
- reserved butter mixture in a medium saucepan over medium high heat, stirring constanty, until tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Gently stir in crabmeat and next 3 ingredients.
- Place tortillas on baking sheets, brush 1 side of each tortilla, and sprinkle with cheese. Fold in half. Bake at 475 degrees F. for 4 minutes or until golden. Cut each tortilla into thirds. Serve warm.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer