- 6 1/2 ounces Tuna can -- packed in water
- 3 Eggs, hard-cooked -- chopped
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise -- more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard
- 1 Celery stalk -- chopped (may
- -- use 2)
- 1/2 Onion, chopped -- if desired
- Lettuce Leaves cut into 3"
- -- wide strips
- Decorative Toothpicks
- Mix all ingredients together as in tuna salad.
- Place one or two tablespoons of mixture on a cut lettuce leaf and roll into a log. Pierce with a decorative toothpick. Chicken, ham, shrimp, etc., can be used in place of tuna. Makes 2 dozen or more.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer