Tuna Mounds with Curry Mushroom Sauce
- 1 small Onion -- minced
- 1/4 cup Butter -- melted or margarine
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 7 oz cans Tuna flakes
- 3 cups Bread crumbs -- soft
- 2 Eggs -- slightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon Poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup Parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 can Mushroom soup -- 10 oz
- 1/2 teaspoon Curry powder
- 3 Olives -- stuffed and sliced
- Saute onion in shortening until golden brown.
- Mix onion, milk, crumbs, eggs, poultry seasoning, parsley, salt, pepper, and tuna.
- Shape into 6 mounds in large shallow baking dish. Mix soup, curry powder and paprika. Pour around tuna mounds. Top each mound with olive slices. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 350 F.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer