- 1 can 6.5 oz -- waterpacked albacore
- Tuna -- drained
- 1/2 cup Dry-curd cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Fat-free mayo
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 Carrots -- cut into sticks
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 3 Stalks celery -- cut into
- 2 cups Cherry tomatoes (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, blend the tuna*, cottage cheese, lemon juice, mayo, oil, parsley, tarragon and mustard until smooth.
- To serve, arrange vegetables on a platter.
- Use to dip in the tuna mixture.
- As a change of pace, use this dip as a spread on toasted pita wedges. * Variations: Replace the tuna with canned salmon. Substitute your choice of raw veggies such as whole asparagus, cauliflower, zucchini, or jicama.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer