- 1 220 g can of tuna or skinned -- salmon
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Small -- finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Curry powder
- 1 Loaf white sliced bread -- crusts removed
- 1/2 cup Butter -- melted
- combine the first 4 ingredients, mix well.
- brush both sides of slices of the bread with melted butter.
- spread tuna filling, roll up diagonally, secure with a toothpick, sprinkle with paprika.
- bake at 200 degrees c for 10-15 minutes. TO MAKE COCONUT MILK soak 1 cup desiccated coconut in 1 cup warm water for 15 minutes. drain and squeeze all liquid from coconut. use light liquid, discard coconut yields about 1 cup.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer