Tuna and Watercress Tapenade
- 7 ounces Tuna- white in oil -- drained
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Cream cheese -- room temp
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice -- fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper -- fresh ground
- 2 cups Watercress leaves -- packed
- 4 Green onions -- including
- cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons Capers -- drained
- 2 tablespoons Mint -- fresh chopped-option
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice and pepper in processor and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and process, using on-off turns, until well blended, but keeps some texture.
- Transfer to bowl and refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before serving. Good on pita chips, or lavosh, or water crackers. Also good as a veggie dip (may need to be thinned a bit with a little milk for dip).
This page is made by Pascal Meijer