- 2 9 oz lobster tails,
- -removed from shells
- Melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 c Butter or margarine
- 2 T Flour
- 1/2 t Salt
- Few grains cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 c Light cream or milk
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1/4 c Sherry or dry white wine
- 1 t Lemon juice
- Place lobster tails in a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish and brush liberally with melted butter.
- Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 4 minutes or until tender.
- Cut lobster into bite-sized pieces.
- Set aside.
- In a deep, 1 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole melt the 1/4 cup butter in Microwave Oven 30 seconds.
- Blend in flour, salt and cayenne.
- In a small bowl, beat cream and egg yolks until well blended.
- Gradually stir cream mixture into flour mixture until smooth.
- Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Stir occasionally.
- Stir in lemon juice, lobster pieces and wine.
- If necessary, return to Microwave Oven 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. 9. Serve over rice or toast points. Variation: If desired, shrimp, scallops, crabmeat or any combi- nation of these may be substituted for lobster.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer