- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- dash hot sauce
- 2 cups 8 ounces, shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- chopped parsley -- optional
- cherry tomatoes -- optional
- Soften gelatin in water in a small saucepan, place over low heat, stirring until dissolved.
- Combine next 9 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well, stir in gelatin mixture.
- Lightly coat a 4-cup mold with mayonnaise, pour cheese mixture into mold, chill overnight or until firm. Unmold on serving plate, garnish with chopped parsley and cherry tomatoes, if desired. Serve with crackers.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer