Killer Bread (Broiler)
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 Cup grated Parmesan (or Romano) cheese
- 1 1/2 Tsp. minced garlic
- 1 loaf sourdough bread -- halved horizontally`
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh basil or 2 tsp. dried -- crumbled
- Preheat broiler.
- Mix mayonnaise.
- , Parmesan and garlic in large bowl to blend.
- Arrange bread cut side up on large cookie sheet.
- Butter bread. Broil until crisp and lightly browned. Spread Parmesan mixture over cut sides of bread. Broil till top is puffed and golden brown. Sprinkle with chopped basil, Cut into wedges and serve.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer