MARINATED FRESH MUSHROOMS
- 1 lb Firm medium-sized mushrooms
- 8 Cloves garlic -- crushed
- -(4 tsp)
- 3/4 c Olive oil
- 6 tb Lemon juice
- 1 t Salt
- 1/2 ts Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 t Dijon mustard
- 3 tb Fresh tarragon -- finely
- 1 tb Dried tarragon
- Remove the stems of the mushrooms.
- Wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Beat well with a wire whisk.
- Add the mushrooms and stir to coat them with the marinade.
- Let stand at room temperature for 3 hours or cover and refrigerate for 1 of 2 days.
- When ready to serve, bring the mushrooms to room temperature, drain off the marinade, and put a toothpick into each mushroom. Serve on a platter with a cluster of cherry tomatoes and pitted ripe olives in the center.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer