PARTY PICK-UP CHICKEN LIVERS
- 10 -minutes preparation time
- 15 -minutes cooking time
- 2/3 c Bread crumbs -- dry fine
- 1 lb Chicken livers -- trimmed
- 4 tb Butter -- melted
- 1/4 c Ketchup
- 2 tb Brown sugar
- 2 tb Dijon mustart
- 1 1/2 tb Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place bread crumbs in a small dish.
- dip chicken livers in melted butter, then in bread crumbs to coat.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake livers for 15 to 20 minutes, until they are cooked through and ctispy on the outside.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire. Heat sauce to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar. Serve the warm livers with the hot sauce for dipping.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer