Tarragon Mushroom And Shrimp Bites
- 3 tb Lemon juice
- 2 ts Dried whole tarragon
- 1 Small clove garlic, minced
- 23 Medium-sized fresh shrimp,
- -peeled and deveined (1/2lb)
- 24 Sliced fresh mushroom (1/2-
- -inch-thick) (about 1 lb)
- 1 tb Water
- 1 tb Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 ts Dijon mustard
- 1/8 ts Pepper
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stir well.
- combine half of lemon juice mixture and shrimp in a 9-inch glass pieplate, toss well.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, stirring occastionally.
- Combine mushroom slices and remaining lemon juice mixture, toss well.
- Cover and set mixture aside.
- Arrange shrimp spoke-fashion in a single layer with yhickest portion toward outside of pieplate.
- Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap and vent.
- Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes to 2 minutes 20 seconds or until shrimp is done, rearrange shrimp and rotating pieplate a halfturn after a minute.
- Drain shrimp and reserve marinade. Add water and next 4 ingredients to reserved marinade, stirring with whisk. Add shrimp, toss well. Thread 1 mushroom slice and 1 shrimp onto each of 24 wooden picks.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer