Cheddar Chili Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 tb Butter (for pan) 1 c Cottage cheese
- 1/4 c Fine breadcrumbs, toasted 3/4 c Chopped green onion
- 1/4 c Finely grated ched. cheese 4 Eggs
- 6 oz Thinly sliced ham 3 tb Jalapeno pepper*
- 1 1/2 lb Cream cheese, room temp. 2 tb Milk
- 3/4 lb Sharp cheddar, grated 1 Garlic clove, halved
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Butter 9" springform pan.
- Mix breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup cheddar.
- Sprinkle mixture into pan, turning to coat.
- Dice about half of ham, reserve remaining slices.
- Mix diced ham with remaining ingredients in blender or processor until smooth.
- Pour slightly more than half of filling into prepared pan.
- Top with reserved ham slices in even layer.
- Cover with remaining filling. Set pan on baking sheet. Bake 1 1/4 hours. Turn oven off and cool cheesecake about 1 hour with door ajar. Transfer cheesecake to rack. Remove sides of pan. Cool to room temperature before serving.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer