SALMON STUFFED POTATO SKINS
- 1.00 Potato per person
- 1.50 oz Smoked salmon per person
- 2.00 tb Or 3 tb sour cream per
- A few tablespoons red or
- -black caviar per person
- Wash the potato.
- Prick with a fork and rub with salt.
- Bake in a 350F oven until potato is tender, about 1 hour.
- Cut in half and scoop out the flesh without breaking the skin, leaving only a thin layer of potato on the inside.
- Chop the smoked salmon and divide between potato halves. Spoon in 2 or 3 tablespoons of sour cream and top with red or black caviar, or some of each.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer