CHEESY POTATO SKINS
- 3.00 md Baking potatoes
- Vegetable oil
- Seasoned salt
- 1.00 c Shredded cheddar cheese
- 6.00 sl Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- sour cream, jalapenos, and picante sauce optional
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly and rub skin with oil.
- Bake for 1 hour or until done.
- Allow potatoes to cool to touch.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Carefully scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4- to 1/8- inch shells.
- (Save pulp for another recipe).
- Cut skins in half crosswise and deep fry in hot oil for 32 minutes until lightly browned.
- Drain on paper towels. Place skins on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt, cheese, and bacon. Place under broiler until cheese melts. Serve with sour cream, jalapenos, and picante sauce.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer