HAM & CHEESE POTATO SKINS
- 1 x Basic Potato Skins recipe
- 1 ts Dijon or spicy mustard
- 1/4 lb Thinly sliced ham
- 2 oz Roasted red peppers -or-
- 2 oz Whole pimentos
- 1/2 c Monterey Jack cheese shreds
- 1 x Chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Follow the recipe for Basic Crispy Potato Skins.
- Brush insides of potato skins with mustard.
- Drain and slice peppers or pimientos.
- Top with slices of ham and a few strips of pepper/pimiento. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake about 10 minutes on baking sheet, or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Sprinkle with parsley if you like. Makes about 2 skins per serving.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer