- 1/2 c Soy sauce
- 2 T Sugar
- 1/2 t Ginger (ground)
- 1 t Sesame seeds
- 2 ea Green onions(finely chopped)
- 2 T Lemon juice
- 1 ea Garlic clove (crushed)
- 2 T Vegetable oil
- 1 lb Beef sirloin(finely chopped)
- in 9x5 inch loaf pan, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, oil, sesame seeds and onion.
- Thread meat on 18 to 20 six inch bamboo skewers, pushing the skewer in and out as though sewing.
- Place skewered meat in marinade, turn to coat all sides. Cover and refriderate 4 hours, drain. Arrange on broiler pan and broil 5 to 8 inches from heating element. Broil 1.5 to 2 minutes, turn to broil 1 minute longer. Serve hot.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer