Beer - Cheese Bits
- 2 c Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 c Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tb Melted butter/ margarine
- 1/2 c Beer
- Sesame/poppy seeds
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix baking mix, cheese and beer until soft dough forms, beat vigorously, 20 strokes.
- Gently smooth dough into ball on floured cloth board.
- Knead 5 times.
- Roll dough into rectangle, 16 x 10 inches.
- Cut into 2-inch squares, cut squares diagonally into halves. Spread with melted margarine/butter, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Separate and place on ungreased cookie sheets. BAke until brown, about 8 minutes.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer