Baby Porcupine Appetizers
- 1/2 Cup Raw White Rice 1/2 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 Lb Ground Beef 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tbls Onion, Minced 2 Cups Tomato Juice
- 2 Tbls Green Bell Pepper, 2 Whole Cloves
- Cored, Seeded & 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Chopped Fine 2 Tbls Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Combine the rice, ground meat, onion, green bell pepper, salt, celery salt and garlic.
- Form into 1 1/2" diameter balls. Heat the tomato juice, cloves, oregano and Worcestershire sauce in a skillet. Add the meatballs. Cover tightly. Simmer for 50 minutes. Remove the cloves before serving.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer