- 8 ea Heads Garlic
- 4 tb Butter
- 1 x Springs of Fresh Rosemary *
- * Fresh Oregano also may be used.
- Place whole heads of garlic, prepared as for Roasted Garlic, on a sheet of heavy-duty foil.
- Top with butter (4 T per 8 Heads) and a few sprigs of fresh rosemary or oregano.
- If fresh herbs are unavailable, substitute dried (2 t of dried herbs for 8 heads of garlic). Fold the foil over the garlic and seal the package well. Cook over hot coals for about 45 minutes, turning the package occasionally with tongs.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer