Hungry Jack(c) Biscuit Barbecups
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1/2 c Prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 T Instant minced onion
- 1/4 c Chopped onion
- 2 T Brown sugar
- 1 cn Hungry Jack(r) Refrigerated
- -Flaky Biscuits (10 oz)
- 2 oz Shredded Cheddar or American
- Heat oven to 400`F.
- Grease 10 muffin cups.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet, drain.
- Stir in barbecue sauce, onion and brown sugar.
- Cook 1 minute to blend flavors, stirring constantly.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Place 1 biscuit in each greased muffin cup, firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/4" rim.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of meat mixture into each biscuit-lined cup.
- Sprinkle each with cheese.
- Bake at 400`F. for 10-12 minutes or until edges of biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute, remove from pan. 10 servings. TIP: To make ahead, prepare as directed above. Cover, refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Bake as directed above.
This page is made by Pascal Meijer